Wednesday, March 7, 2012

new born

hello bro and sist in this time i will introduce a new member in my big family lol. She is my niece. a very super duper cuteeeeee niece. she was the first grandchild for my mom and dad. So she got a many many attention from my mom and dad. how about me? they don't care anymore LOL no no im not jealous okay? Skip skip!



this cute baby have a beautiful name. in Javanese her name means "sweet". Yeah her name is Baby Gendhisssss! Gendhis Izaty Fatihah. what a great javanese name. she was born in Jakarta when i'm in Bandung. I was sad when I can not see my sister gave birth. and you know what i just studied for an exam in my kost2an you knowww! erggghhh. im very surprised when my brother sent me a picture of baby. And he said that our sister telah "brojol" hahah. And i said ALHAMDULILLAH.....



she's so pretty huh? like her aunt :3

hahaha she looks like a chef



LIKE THIS YO!

cukup sekian dulu perkenalannya deh ya. Baby Gendhis nya mau tidur lageee. bye byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment